Nature inspired e-course and e-mentoring package for stress-relief
If you feel you would like some direct help with a stress related issue, I am currently offering my nature inspired stress-relief e-course and e-mentoring package which includes my PDF e-course: 'Create a life of calm and balance, inspired by nature' plus some email mentoring from me.
"If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence, we could rise up rooted like trees" Rainer Maria Rilke
You can find out lots more details in the FAQ's below:
1. What does your e-course and e-mentoring package include? It includes my nature inspired stress-management e-course book which you receive by email and also three email responses from me on a stress related issue you are experiencing.
2. How does it work? You contact me to let me know you would like to go ahead, you then pay, and then I email you your free e-course. You then work through the five tutorials in the e-book. You can then email me at email@example.com three separate times with any stress-related questions/issues etc you may be having and I will respond to you each time by email as fully as I can.
In a little more detail, you work through the tutorials in the e-book - at your own pace. And, when you are ready you email me a full description of the stress related question, issue or concern you would like help with. I will then email you back my full and considered response which includes my insights/thoughts; questions for you to consider; and appropriate nature inspired and more general stress relief suggestions/ techniques for you to try out if appropriate, as well as specific stress management exercises for you to complete. You can then email me two further times with any questions/thoughts and I will respond as fully as I can.
For example, you may email questions, or queries about the material you need some feedback on while reading through the tutorials. Or there may be something that is not covered in the e-book which you need some help with. Or, there may be something stress-related that you have been struggling with for a while which you would like some support with. Or you may simply want some interactive support and encouragement as you work through the tutorials. You can tell me how something has worked for you (or not), or ask further questions about something if necessary. In this way we can have a dialogue as you work through the e-book. If you have a specific stress-related issue you need help with, we can discuss this through the three email exchanges. It is really up to you how you use the email mentoring. Basically it gives you the opportunity to communicate to me any thoughts/questions/ worries you may have via email. I will then do my utmost to guide you to find the answers you need and will respond to you as fully as I can by email.
3. What does the e-course PDF include? It consists of 5 nature inspired stress management 'tutorials'. Each tutorial consists of about 25 pages of text including exercises and homework (so will take roughly 2 hours to complete depending on how much time and energy you wish to put into it). Each tutorial is divided into roughly 5-8 sections which are interspersed with some inspiring nature wisdom, along with nature-based (and more generally oriented) stress management tips. The 5 tutorials follow the seasons (though this does not mean you have to start in Autumn, any time of year will work well) and include:
Autumn- a time to slow down, relax and assess the situation
Winter -releasing what is no longer needed- the thought patterns, behaviours and habits which are stressing you out. And clearing the way, ready for:
Spring- a time of new growth- new starts- cultivating new approaches and thinking patterns
Summer- a time of transformation and further growth. Building new skills and behaviours to reduce the stress in your life
The return of Autumn – coming full circle – further building your resilience to stress through lifestyle changes and designing your unique stress management plan which you can refer to in the coming beautiful seasons.
It consists of:
A selection of exercises to help you slow down and relax your body and mind now
Information on stress: what it is, how it affects the body and the harm it causes
Guidance on completing your own stress audit- to help you to dig deep to identify what is stressing you out, and how your body and mind reacts to the stress in your life
Suggestions and guidance on how to use nature to relieve stress, including walking mindfully, relaxing in nature, tending a healing garden, nature visualisations and meditations...
Guidance on how to combat unhelpful stress-inducing thoughts; release frustration and anger; banish procrastination and develop patience - helping you to fight back against stress and take back control of your mind and life!
Tips on how to: activate positive thinking; accept change; cultivate a flexible approach; build healthy self-esteem; cultivate an attitude of gratitude and generosity; develop deep self-acceptance; increase assertiveness; improve time management; build motivation and establish a good support system - all of which will help to build you up, and bring more balance and harmony into your life
A series of related Nature Wisdom passages interspersed throughout the course. These are my own musings adapted from my blog posts
We will take a closer look at your lifestyle to help build your resilience to stress (tips on eating healthily, sleeping well, exercise, relaxation and reducing harmful coping strategies)
Suggestions for how to deepen your connection with nature in order to further build your resilience to stress and improve your general well-being
Guidance on designing your own unique nature inspired stress management strategy - which you can take forward with you throughout your life
4. How much does it cost? This email mentoring package costs £75.00 (it includes my PDF e-course and three email responses from me)
5. How many times and when can I email you? You can email me three times and at any time after you have purchased the e-package. As you go along, or all at the end- it's entirely up to you.
6. When will you email me back? I will endeavour to email you back as soon as I can having received your email. It may take me a couple of days, but I will always email as soon as possible. If I'm going away on holiday I'll email to let you know that I won't be responding during those dates.
7. What if I have a technical problem, like I can't open the e-book attachment? Just let me know by email and I'll send you another copy straightaway.
8. What if I have any other issues with the email mentoring package? Again, please just get in touch with me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know :) and I'll do my best to resolve any issues.
9. What if, once I receive the e-book, I think 'oh no, this is really not for me!' I don't think this will happen...But please read through all the information about it before you buy it. And you can get in touch for more information if this would help. I'm pretty confident that you will know whether or not it's the right option for you - if you read what's involved and included.
10. What are your credentials for offering this? I have a BSc (Hons) in Psychology and MSc in Gender Research. I have also gained a diploma in Stress Management from the School of Natural Health Sciences (accredited by the International College of Holistic Medicine) and an advanced diploma in Life Coaching from Borders Connect (accredited by the Open & Distance Learning Quality Council). I have a certificate in counselling skills from the Institute of Counselling and adhere to the Code of Ethics and Good Practice set out by the Association for Coaching (AC). I’ve also had lots of life experience (and lots of stress!) and have learned a lot of things over the years and am very confident that I can provide helpful stress-relief support and encouragement to people who need it. I have supported a number of people by email over the years and really enjoy this particular way of providing help and encouragement :)
11. What do I do now? I'd like to buy it! Then, please email me to let me know and I will contact you with further details. Once you have paid I'll send you your e-course book and we can get going!
Please do contact me to book your email mentoring package or to find out more. Thank you! Warm wishes, Ros